What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The Handcrafter’s Companion is a collection of luxurious spa product recipes with recipes for bath and body treatments, body creams and butters, home fragrance aromatherapy products, bath bombs, body scrubs and lotions.
- Source and Supply Lists — my “Rolodex” of industry suppliers, including exactly where to source raw materials, packaging, labeling and other essential materials…
- Scrubs, Polishes, Salts & Masques – still more variations to add variety and build your line (and make your skin glow!)
- Potpourri and Sachets – including a comprehensive ingredient list that you can simply “mix and match” to create a virtually unlimited number of flavors.
- Picking a Color Scheme – every color has a very specific effect on the emotions – this easy explanation makes it simple for you to choose the right color scheme to reflect your brand image.
- Keeping Your Work Area Clean and Sanitized – detailed instructions for keeping impurities out of your workspace and products.
- How to Make Packaging Work for You – how to source spa product packaging that looks professional and doesn’t cost the earth!
- Handcrafted Soaps – from classic recipes to deliciously different versions that you, your family and friends will adore!
- Bath Teas, Additives & Soaks – sink into a hot, fragrant bath and soak away all your cares with these original ’secret’ recipes.
- Aromatherapy Blends – soothing… relaxing… invigorating… revitalizing… you decide – with your own range of professional aromatherapy blends.
- 22 Low Cost & No Cost Promotional Ideas for promoting your products on a shoestring budget while you get established.
How much can I trust what they say?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. The Handcrafter’s Companion scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Handcrafter’s Companion scores 64.82/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.thehandcrafterscompanion.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thehandcrafterscompanion.com you’ll also be taken through to thehandcrafterscompanion.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)